- Large & growing markets. Global packaging = $998 billion by 2020, 3.5% CAGR (Smithers Pira, 2015). Global “green” packaging = $274 billion by 2020, 25% of total packaging market (Infiniti, 2017). US home org products = $16 billion in 2016, 5% CAGR since 2012 (Freedonia, 2017)
- Growing base of 120+ customers across 20 states & provinces. National, regional and small business retailers, food producers & packaging distributors
- Wide assortment of over 135+ plant-based products & packaging SKUs
- 45+% YOY revenue growth in F2018. Organic, acquisitions and increased revenue per customer
- Highly scalable, vertically integrated supply chain provides growth capacity on variable basis and gross margins of 30%+
- Insiders & management own 45% of outstanding shares
Keep up with our growth. Sign up for investor news.
It’s our “North Star” to become the leading North American earth-friendly product company by developing new plant-based products & packaging and acquiring relevant brands and companies that expand our assortment, our customer base and/or our market reach.
Access SEDAR Filings
Please visit SEDAR for access to earnings releases and reports.
Disclaimer: This links to a to a third-party web site. good natured Products Inc. does not maintain or provide information directly to this site. good natured Products Inc. makes no representations or warranties with respect to the information contained herein and takes no responsibility for supplementing, updating or correcting any such information.
- good natured Products Inc. Announces AGM Results Jun 27, 2019 Posted in: Investor News - June 27, 2019 — (Vancouver, BC) good natured Products Inc. (the “Company” or “good natured®”) (TSX-V: GDNP) is pleased to announce that Salil Munjal, Paul Antoniadis, Jim Zadra and Michael Thomson were re-elected as directors of the Company at the annual general and special meeting of shareholders of the Company (the “Meeting”) held on June 27,… READ MORE
- good natured announces closing of $10 million USD financing from Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC) Jun 11, 2019 Posted in: Investor News - June 11, 2019 — (Vancouver, BC) good natured Products Inc. (the “Company” or “good natured®”) (TSX-V: GDNP), is pleased to announce that it has secured $10 million USD (approximately $13 million CAD) in growth capital from BDC Capital Inc. (“BDC” and the “BDC Financing”) to further accelerate organic growth and, in the longer term, expand… READ MORE
- good natured announces new record quarterly revenue for the three months ended march 31, 2019 May 28, 2019 Posted in: Investor News - May 28, 2019 — (Vancouver, BC) good natured Products Inc. (the “Company” or “good natured®”) (TSX-V: GDNP), today announced its financial results for the three months ended March 30, 2019 (“Q1 FY19”). Key Highlights: Revenues for Q1 FY19 increased 84% to $2,056,014 compared to $1,118,487 for the three months ended March 31, 2018. Gross profit… READ MORE