- Large & growing markets. Global packaging = $998 billion by 2020, 3.5% CAGR (Smithers Pira, 2015). Global “green” packaging = $274 billion by 2020, 25% of total packaging market (Infiniti, 2017). US home org products = $16 billion in 2016, 5% CAGR since 2012 (Freedonia, 2017)
- Growing base of 70+ customers across 20 states & provinces. National, regional and small business retailers, food producers & packaging distributors
- Wide assortment of over 130+ plant-based products & packaging SKUs
- Strong 14x YOY revenue growth in F2017. Organic, acquisitions and increased revenue per customer
- Highly scalable, vertically integrated supply chain provides growth capacity on variable basis and gross margins of 30%+
- Insiders & management own 43% of outstanding shares
It’s our “North Star” to become the leading North American earth-friendly product company by developing new plant-based products & packaging and acquiring relevant brands and companies that expand our assortment, our customer base and/or our market reach.
Access SEDAR Filings
Please visit SEDAR for access to earnings releases and reports.
Disclaimer: This links to a to a third-party web site. good natured Products Inc. does not maintain or provide information directly to this site. good natured Products Inc. makes no representations or warranties with respect to the information contained herein and takes no responsibility for supplementing, updating or correcting any such information.
- good natured announces record quarterly revenue for the three months ended March 30, 2018 May 15, 2018 Posted in: Investor News - May 15, 2018 — (Vancouver, BC) good natured Products Inc. (the “Company” or “good natured®”) (TSX-V: GDNP), today announced its financial results for the three months ended March 30, 2018 (“Q1 FY18”). The Company previously announced on January 9, 2018 a fiscal year-end change from February 28 to December 31. As required in such cases, READ MORE
- good natured announces year ended december 31, 2017 audited financial results Apr 26, 2018 Posted in: Investor News - April 26, 2018 — (Vancouver, BC)good natured Products Inc. (the “Company” or “good natured®”) (TSX-V: GDNP), today announced its financial year end results for the 10 months ended December 31, 2017 (“YE2017”). The Company announced on January 9, 2018 a fiscal year-end change from February 28th to December 31st. With this change, YE2017 began on READ MORE
- good natured announces closing of convertible debenture financing for gross proceeds of $5,049,000 Feb 28, 2018 Posted in: Investor News - NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO U.S. NEWS WIRE SERVICES OR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES February 28, 2018 — (Vancouver, BC) good natured Products Inc. (the “Company” or “good naturedTM”) (TSX-V: GDNP), is pleased to announce the closing of its previously-announced brokered private placement offering (the “Offering”) of units ("Units"), with each unit comprised of one READ MORE