- Large & growing markets. Global packaging = $998 billion by 2020, 3.5% CAGR (Smithers Pira, 2015). Global “green” packaging = $274 billion by 2020, 25% of total packaging market (Infiniti, 2017). US home org products = $16 billion in 2016, 5% CAGR since 2012 (Freedonia, 2017)
- Growing base of 120+ customers across 20 states & provinces. National, regional and small business retailers, food producers & packaging distributors
- Wide assortment of over 135+ plant-based products & packaging SKUs
- 45+% YOY revenue growth in F2018. Organic, acquisitions and increased revenue per customer
- Highly scalable, vertically integrated supply chain provides growth capacity on variable basis and gross margins of 30%+
- Insiders & management own 45% of outstanding shares
It’s our “North Star” to become the leading North American earth-friendly product company by developing new plant-based products & packaging and acquiring relevant brands and companies that expand our assortment, our customer base and/or our market reach.
Access SEDAR Filings
Please visit SEDAR for access to earnings releases and reports.
Disclaimer: This links to a to a third-party web site. good natured Products Inc. does not maintain or provide information directly to this site. good natured Products Inc. makes no representations or warranties with respect to the information contained herein and takes no responsibility for supplementing, updating or correcting any such information.
- good natured announces preliminary fourth quarter and full year 2018 unaudited revenue results Jan 15, 2019 Posted in: Investor News - January 15, 2019 — (Vancouver, BC) good natured Products Inc. (the “Company” or “good natured®”) (TSX-V: GDNP), today announced preliminary and unaudited revenue estimates for the quarter ended December 31, 2018 (“Q4”) and fiscal year ending December 31, 2018 (“FY2018”). On January 9, 2018 the Company changed its fiscal year-end from February 28 to December READ MORE
- good natured announces financial results for the three & nine months ended September 30, 2018 Nov 22, 2018 Posted in: Investor News - November 22, 2018 — (Vancouver, BC) good natured Products Inc. (the “Company” or “good natured®”) (TSX-V: GDNP),today announced its financial results for the three months (“Q3 FY18”) and nine months (“YTD”) ended September 30, 2018. “While our revenue growth for Q3 was 24% relative to the comparative quarter last year, I anticipate the year-end annual READ MORE
- good natured awarded additional $850,000 in innovation funding from Canadian Government Nov 14, 2018 Posted in: Investor News - November 14, 2018 — (Vancouver, BC) good natured Products Inc. (“good natured®”) (TSX-V: GDNP), is pleased to announce it has been selected to receive funding from Western Innovation (WINN) Initiative 2018 program. WINN is a $100 million, five-year, federal government program that is providing funding to small and medium sized businesses based in Western Canada, READ MORE