- Large & growing markets. Global packaging = $998 billion by 2020, 3.5% CAGR (Smithers Pira, 2015). Global “green” packaging = $274 billion by 2020, 25% of total packaging market (Infiniti, 2017). US home org products = $16 billion in 2016, 5% CAGR since 2012 (Freedonia, 2017)
- Growing base of 70+ customers across 20 states & provinces. National, regional and small business retailers, food producers & packaging distributors
- Wide assortment of over 130+ plant-based products & packaging SKUs
- Strong 14x YOY revenue growth in F2017. Organic, acquisitions and increased revenue per customer
- Highly scalable, vertically integrated supply chain provides growth capacity on variable basis and gross margins of 30%+
- Insiders & management own 43% of outstanding shares
It’s our “North Star” to become the leading North American earth-friendly product company by developing new plant-based products & packaging and acquiring relevant brands and companies that expand our assortment, our customer base and/or our market reach.
Access SEDAR Filings
Please visit SEDAR for access to earnings releases and reports.
Disclaimer: This links to a to a third-party web site. good natured Products Inc. does not maintain or provide information directly to this site. good natured Products Inc. makes no representations or warranties with respect to the information contained herein and takes no responsibility for supplementing, updating or correcting any such information.
- good natured announces closing of convertible debenture financing for gross proceeds of $5,049,000 Feb 28, 2018 Posted in: Investor News - NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO U.S. NEWS WIRE SERVICES OR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES February 28, 2018 — (Vancouver, BC) good natured Products Inc. (the “Company” or “good naturedTM”) (TSX-V: GDNP), is pleased to announce the closing of its previously-announced brokered private placement offering (the “Offering”) of units ("Units"), with each unit comprised of one READ MORE
- good natured announces extension of private placement Feb 9, 2018 Posted in: Investor News - NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO U.S. NEWS WIRE SERVICES OR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES. February 9, 2018 — (Vancouver, BC) good natured Products Inc. (the “Company” or “good naturedTM”) (TSX-V: GDNP) announced today that it has extended the outside date for its brokered private placement offering of convertible debenture units (the "Offering") by 30 days. READ MORE
- good natured announces financial results for the three and nine months ended november 30, 2017 Jan 9, 2018 Posted in: Investor News, News Releases - January 9, 2018 — (Vancouver, BC) good natured Products Inc. (the “Company” or “good naturedTM”) (TSX-V: GDNP), today announced its financial results for the three months and nine months ended November 30, 2017 (“Q3” and “YTD”), respectively). Key Highlights: Q3 and YTD revenues increased by 92% and 61% to $737,217 and $2,214,963 compared to $348,831 READ MORE