- Large & growing markets. Global packaging = $998 billion by 2020, 3.5% CAGR (Smithers Pira, 2015). Global “green” packaging = $274 billion by 2020, 25% of total packaging market (Infiniti, 2017). US home org products = $16 billion in 2016, 5% CAGR since 2012 (Freedonia, 2017)
- Growing base of 70+ customers across 20 states & provinces. National, regional and small business retailers, food producers & packaging distributors
- Wide assortment of over 130+ plant-based products & packaging SKUs
- Strong 14x YOY revenue growth in F2017. Organic, acquisitions and increased revenue per customer
- Highly scalable, vertically integrated supply chain provides growth capacity on variable basis and gross margins of 30%+
- Insiders & management own 43% of outstanding shares
It’s our “North Star” to become the leading North American earth-friendly product company by developing new plant-based products & packaging and acquiring relevant brands and companies that expand our assortment, our customer base and/or our market reach.
Access SEDAR Filings
Please visit SEDAR for access to earnings releases and reports.
Disclaimer: This links to a to a third-party web site. good natured Products Inc. does not maintain or provide information directly to this site. good natured Products Inc. makes no representations or warranties with respect to the information contained herein and takes no responsibility for supplementing, updating or correcting any such information.
- good natured announces financial results for the three months ended june 30, 2018 Aug 28, 2018 Posted in: Investor News - August 28, 2018 — (Vancouver, BC) good natured Products Inc. (the “Company” or “good natured®”) (TSX-V: GDNP), today announced its financial results for the three months (“Q2 FY18”) and six months (“YTD”) ended June 30, 2018. On January 9, 2018 the Company changed its fiscal year-end from February 28 to December 31. As required in READ MORE
- good natured Products Inc. engages Independent Trading Group (ITG) Inc., IIROC dealer #84, for market maker services Aug 7, 2018 Posted in: Investor News - August 7, 2018 — (Vancouver, BC) good natured Products Inc. (the “Company” or “good natured®”) (TSX-V: GDNP) is pleased to announce that, subject to regulatory approval, it has retained Independent Trading Group (ITG) Inc., (“ITG”), to provide market making services to the Company in compliance with the policies and guidelines of the TSX Venture Exchange READ MORE
- good natured issues 100,000 stock options to the Canadian Cancer Society Jul 17, 2018 Posted in: Investor News - July 17, 2018 — (Vancouver, BC) good natured Products Inc. (“good natured®” or the “Company”) (TSX-V: GDNP), is pleased to announce that the Board of Directors has authorized the grant of stock options to purchase a total of 100,000 common shares to the Canadian Cancer Society, which represents approximately 0.1% of the total outstanding Shares. These READ MORE