- Large & growing markets. Global packaging = $998 billion by 2020, 3.5% CAGR (Smithers Pira, 2015). Global “green” packaging = $274 billion by 2020, 25% of total packaging market (Infiniti, 2017). US home org products = $16 billion in 2016, 5% CAGR since 2012 (Freedonia, 2017)
- Growing base of 200+ customers across 48 states & provinces. National, regional and small business retailers, food producers & packaging distributors
- Wide assortment of over 135+ plant-based products & packaging SKUs
- 138% YOY revenue growth to end of Q3 F2019
- Highly scalable, vertically integrated supply chain provides growth capacity on variable basis and gross margins of 30%+
- Insiders & management own 46% of outstanding shares
Keep up with our growth. Sign up for investor news.
It’s our “North Star” to become the leading North American earth-friendly product company by developing new plant-based products & packaging and acquiring relevant brands and companies that expand our assortment, our customer base and/or our market reach.
Access SEDAR Filings
Please visit SEDAR for access to earnings releases and reports.
Disclaimer: This links to a to a third-party web site. good natured Products Inc. does not maintain or provide information directly to this site. good natured Products Inc. makes no representations or warranties with respect to the information contained herein and takes no responsibility for supplementing, updating or correcting any such information.
- good natured Products Inc. Announces Closing of Final Tranche of Convertible Debenture Financing Jan 23, 2020 Posted in: Investor News - January 23, 2020 — (Vancouver, BC) good natured Products Inc. (the “Company” or “good natured®”) (TSX-V: GDNP), and Integral Wealth Securities Ltd. (the "Agent") today announced the closing of the final tranche (“Final Tranche”) of its brokered private placement offering (the “Offering”) of convertible debenture units (the “Units”) announced on October 10, 2019 for aggregate gross proceeds of… READ MORE
- good natured® Announces Preliminary Full Year 2019 Unaudited Revenue Results Jan 13, 2020 Posted in: Investor News - January 13, 2020 — (Vancouver, BC) good natured Products Inc. (the “Company” or “good natured®”) (TSX-V: GDNP), today announced preliminary and unaudited revenue estimates (“Preliminary Revenue”) for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2019 (“FY2019”). Preliminary Revenue for FY2019 is anticipated at $9.9 million to $10.2 million, an increase of 94% to 100% compared with… READ MORE
- good natured Products Inc. Announces First Tranche Closing of Convertible Debenture Financing Dec 31, 2019 Posted in: Investor News - NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO U.S. NEWS WIRE SERVICES OR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES. December 31, 2019 — (Vancouver, BC) good natured Products Inc. (the “Company” or “good natured®”) (TSX-V: GDNP), and Integral Wealth Securities Ltd. (the "Agent") today announced the successful completion of the closing of a first tranche (the “First Tranche”) of its… READ MORE