- Large & growing markets. Global packaging = $998 billion by 2020, 3.5% CAGR (Smithers Pira, 2015). Global “green” packaging = $274 billion by 2020, 25% of total packaging market (Infiniti, 2017). US home org products = $16 billion in 2016, 5% CAGR since 2012 (Freedonia, 2017)
- Growing base of 70+ customers across 20 states & provinces. National, regional and small business retailers, food producers & packaging distributors
- Wide assortment of over 130+ plant-based products & packaging SKUs
- Strong 14x YOY revenue growth in F2017. Organic, acquisitions and increased revenue per customer
- Highly scalable, vertically integrated supply chain provides growth capacity on variable basis and gross margins of 30%+
- Insiders & management own 43% of outstanding shares
It’s our “North Star” to become the leading North American earth-friendly product company by developing new plant-based products & packaging and acquiring relevant brands and companies that expand our assortment, our customer base and/or our market reach.
Access SEDAR Filings
Please visit SEDAR for access to earnings releases and reports.
Disclaimer: This links to a to a third-party web site. good natured Products Inc. does not maintain or provide information directly to this site. good natured Products Inc. makes no representations or warranties with respect to the information contained herein and takes no responsibility for supplementing, updating or correcting any such information.
- good natured Products Inc. Begins Trading Under New Symbol GDNP, Provides Company Outlook & Announces Closing of Private Placement Overallotment Oct 31, 2017 Posted in: Investor News - October 31, 2017 — (Vancouver, BC) good natured Products Inc. (the “Company” or “good naturedTM”) (TSX-V: GDNP), formerly Solegear Bioplastic Technologies Inc., announced that it will begin trading today on the TSX Venture Exchange under its new symbol GDNP. The Company also provided a business outlook and announced the closing of an overallotment (the “Overallotment”) READ MORE
- good naturedTM Announces Record Revenues, Financial Results for the Three and Six Months Ended August 31, 2017 Oct 30, 2017 Posted in: Investor News - October 30, 2017 — (Vancouver, BC) good natured Products Inc. (the “Company” or “good naturedTM”) (TSX-V: GDNP), formerly Solegear Bioplastic Technologies Inc., today announced its financial results for the three months (“Q2 FY18”) and six months (“YTD”) ended August 31, 2017. These are the first results released under the Company’s new name and stock symbol, READ MORE