- Large & growing markets. Global packaging = $998 billion by 2020, 3.5% CAGR (Smithers Pira, 2015). Global “green” packaging = $274 billion by 2020, 25% of total packaging market (Infiniti, 2017). US home org products = $16 billion in 2016, 5% CAGR since 2012 (Freedonia, 2017)
- Growing base of 120+ customers across 20 states & provinces. National, regional and small business retailers, food producers & packaging distributors
- Wide assortment of over 135+ plant-based products & packaging SKUs
- 45+% YOY revenue growth in F2018. Organic, acquisitions and increased revenue per customer
- Highly scalable, vertically integrated supply chain provides growth capacity on variable basis and gross margins of 30%+
- Insiders & management own 45% of outstanding shares
Keep up with our growth. Sign up for investor news.
It’s our “North Star” to become the leading North American earth-friendly product company by developing new plant-based products & packaging and acquiring relevant brands and companies that expand our assortment, our customer base and/or our market reach.
Access SEDAR Filings
Please visit SEDAR for access to earnings releases and reports.
Disclaimer: This links to a to a third-party web site. good natured Products Inc. does not maintain or provide information directly to this site. good natured Products Inc. makes no representations or warranties with respect to the information contained herein and takes no responsibility for supplementing, updating or correcting any such information.
- good natured Products Inc. announces Convertible Debenture Unit Private Placement Financing Oct 10, 2019 Posted in: Investor News - October 10, 2019 — (Vancouver, BC) good natured Products Inc. (the “Company” or “good natured®”) (TSX-V: GDNP), today announced a brokered private placement offering (the “Offering”) of convertible debenture units ("Units"), with each Unit being comprised of a CAD $1,000 principal amount, 10% subordinated unsecured convertible debenture (each, a "Debenture") due sixty (60) months from… READ MORE
- good natured® to Present at Singular Research Midwestern Values Conference on September 19, 2019 Sep 16, 2019 Posted in: Investor News - September 16, 2019 — (Vancouver, BC) good natured Products Inc. (the “Company” or “good natured®”) (TSX-V: GDNP), a North American leader in plant-based food packaging & products, today announced that Paul Antoniadis, Executive Chair & CEO, will participate in the Singular Research Midwestern Values Conference on Thursday, September 19, 2019. The conference is being held… READ MORE
- good natured® Announces Over 100% YOY Growth for the Three and Six Months Ended June 30, 2019 Aug 27, 2019 Posted in: Investor News - August 27, 2019 — (Vancouver, BC) good natured Products Inc. (the “Company” or “good natured®”) (TSX-V: GDNP), today announced its financial results for the three months (“Q2 FY19”) and six months ended June 30, 2019 (“YTD”). Key Highlights: Revenues for three months ended June 30, 2019 increased 120% to $2,337,411 compared to $1,064,589 for the three… READ MORE