take a second look
Packaging is just packaging, right? Wrong! Our packaging has more going on than just plant-based superpowers. From smooth surfaces that look sleek and solid to interlocking seals that keep your goodies fresh, our plant-based packaging can make a difference in more ways than one. We’ve taken some popular food packages and given them a fresh look in our favourite good natured packages. Take a look below to see how packaging can look good AND feel good.
remove the ribs for a fresh perspective
- Smooth walls and a low enclosure allow for better product visibility.
- Angled slots make cookies easy peasy to organize.
- Sturdy material is crinkle-free and super stackable, and keeps cookies intact.
- Snug design utilizes wasted space, both in shipping and on the shelves.
low enclosure = better views
- Lower enclosure and angled profile increases visualization.
- Modern design creates a more premium impression.
- High ceilings leave room for frosting and toppings to go wild.
a whole new world of packaging
- 360° view enhances product visualization.
- Interlocking seals keep goodies fresh and tasty.
- Easy-open and resealable package makes it fast for the kitchen to close and easy for the customer to open.
- Versatile utility container can be used for a variety of foods. Wraps, salads, desserts, oh my!
utilize space, eat more donuts
- Smooth walls allow for better product visibility.
- More space, more donuts! A slimmer package allows for more donuts without taking up extra space.
- Sturdy material is crinkle-free and super stackable.
- Versatile utility container can be used for a variety of foods. Donuts today, sushi tomorrow?